Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tedi Zanfolim <te...@amazontech.com> on 2005/03/17 20:29:19 UTC

how to deploy multiproject:site

Hi,

   I am trying to deploy the site generated by 'multiproject:site'. I noticed there is a goal called
'multiproject:site-deploy' in the new site, but it doesn�t seems I have it, even with the newer version of the plugin (1.3.1). I am missing something here? Any suggestions about how to deploy the site generated by 'multiproject:site'?

   TIA,

   Tedi

Re: how to deploy multiproject:site

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That goal was added since the last release. You'd need to build from
Subversion, or wait for a release.

http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/multiproject/changes-report.html

The way to do it with the current release is to manually call the site
deployment goal you want:

maven multiproject:site site:sshdeploy
or
maven multiproject:site site:rsyncdeploy, etc.

- Brett