Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lb <lb...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/11 12:50:24 UTC

building camel : disable camel-manual

Hi,
I'm trying to build camel behind a corporate firewall and the build fails
for camel-manual:

[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (generate-manual) @ camel-manual ---
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
Method)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1675)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1673)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getChainedException(HttpURLConnection.java:1671)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1244)
        at
org.apache.camel.manual.ManualGenerator.grabBodyContent(ManualGenerator.java:163)
        at
org.apache.camel.manual.ManualGenerator.run(ManualGenerator.java:59)
        at
org.apache.camel.manual.ManualGenerator.main(ManualGenerator.java:187)
        at
        at
        at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:297)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

How can I turn off camel-manual module?  I've used mvn install -Pfastinstall
as suggested by the building page con camel's website but it looks like the
camel-manual is still taken into account.

Thx,
Luca

Re: building camel : disable camel-manual

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I figured a way[1] to disable generate manual call when using fastinstall profile.
Please check out the latest master code for verification :)

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7065

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com(http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
http://jnn.iteye.com(http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It’s not maven proxy setting, you need to setup the proxy for Java Http URL connection[1]

[1]http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1432961/how-do-i-make-httpurlconnection-use-a-proxy

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
We have some trouble when doing the release if enable the camel-manual module with profile.
I’m not sure if we have time to revisit it again.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.
Fixed, thx