Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/08 09:22:30 UTC

Change in location of plan.xml files for configs.

I should have mentioned this on the dev list before making the change
but along with a lot of changes to how plans are processed by the car-
maven-plugin I moved the location of the source plan to

src/main/plan/plan.xml

from

src/plan/plan.xml

If you want more or less the same behavior of using the maven
dependencies for the geronimo dependencies you should include

                     <useMavenDependencies>
                         <value>true</value>
                         <includeVersion>true</includeVersion>
                     </useMavenDependencies>

in your car-maven-plugin configuration.  Othewise you can list the
dependencies with exactly the importType and version you want in the
car-maven-plugin configuration.  There are some it tests in the car-
maven-plugin with some simple examples.  They also show a bit about
how to generate reasonable geronimo-plugin.xmls.

Most of the configs are not yet converted to really use the new c-m-p
features so I've left the old plans in the old location until its
clear nothing is broken.

thanks
david jencks