Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> on 2008/05/12 06:08:29 UTC

Re: OBR undeploy-file

2008/4/29 <an...@orange-ftgroup.com>:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I've seen there is a "clean" goal on the local repository, which
> suppresses the references to non-existent files. Is there something
> similar for a remote repository ?

not at the moment, but I guess it would be possible by checking
for non-working or invalid bundle URLs in the remote repository

feel free to open a JIRA request for this feature - if you have
a suggested patch for this then that would be even better :)

Slightly different, is there a way to "undeploy" a bundle from a remote
> OBR (i.e. to remove the reference to a bundle from a remote
> repository.xml, without editing the file manually) ?

no, you have to modify the file manually at the moment, but this
could be added as a new goal (create a separate JIRA issue)

> Thanks,
>
> Anne

Cheers, Stuart