Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Anupam Bhattacharya <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 11:15:56 UTC

How to increase cache settings for ManifoldCF Authority Service

Hello Karl,

First of all congratulations for ManifoldCF graduation to Apache Projects &
thanks for all the help you provided during my development previously
through this forum.

I have recently come across a Performance problem due to ManifoldCF
Authority service. After including authority service the Query Response
times increases a lot. After doing some inspection i found that ManifoldCF
doesn't cache User Token's after 1 min. (
http://search-lucene.com/m/YqXPHki0Dv/v=threaded).

Can I configure these timeout settings value to anything like 60min or 1
day etc ?

Regards
Anupam

Re: How to increase cache settings for ManifoldCF Authority Service

Posted by Anupam Bhattacharya <an...@gmail.com>.
Many Thanks!! I changed the value & did rebuild of ManifoldCF which helped
to solve the issue.

Regards
Anupam

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.