Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Daley, Brian" <br...@uconn.edu> on 2005/06/16 22:29:44 UTC

KeyMatch Feature

Hi,

I just installed nutch and have been playing with the intranet crawl.
Does nutch have a feature like "KeyMatch" on Google's search
appliances?:

http://www.google.com/support/mini/bin/answer.py?answer=15772

Thanks,
Brian

Re: KeyMatch Feature

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
> I just installed nutch and have been playing with the intranet crawl.
> Does nutch have a feature like "KeyMatch" on Google's search
> appliances?:

Not an answer to your query, but another query. I'm looking for a while for
technical specifications user feedbacks of the google search appliance. Do
you uses it? Do you have this kind of informations?

Thanks

Jerome

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://frutch.free.fr/

Re: KeyMatch Feature

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
You can boost documents until indexing or can add custom meta data to
the document in a document field you boost until query time.
Have a look into the lucene related documentation.
In any case you have to code some extension yourself, there is no
ready to use functionally in nutch.

Stefan

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org