Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Will Gomes <wg...@umd.edu> on 2008/04/08 23:40:18 UTC

Spring Config and Class Loading

I've defined a CXF service unit which uses a DAO. The DAO is configured to
use JPA and hibernate using a spring context file. I get class not found
errors whenever I include needed the JPA/hibernate jars in the service unit
or a shared library. Things work fine if the jars are placed in servicemix
lib/optional directory.

Is there a way to set this up so I don't have to include them in the
container?

The following is the cxf service unit xbean i'm using:

<beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
	xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"

	<import resource="context.xml" />

	<cxfse:endpoint>
		<cxfse:pojo>
			<bean

class="org.kuali.student.poc.personidentity.person.service.PersonServiceImpl">
				<property name="personDAO" ref="personDAO" />
			</bean>
		</cxfse:pojo>
	</cxfse:endpoint>

</beans>