Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jay <my...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/28 18:18:21 UTC

ServiceMix - Brand changing

Hi- i wanted  to change the Servicemix brand to our own custom name - I think
it is possible it seems -  but would be really appreciate if some one can
point me in right direction on how to make it done in standard way?

for example:
When service mix (4 or 5-SNAPSHOT) starts - it should display a different
name on the karaf console.

Re: ServiceMix - Brand changing

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/developers-guide/branding-console.html
for instructions.
As an example, we brand JBoss Fuse with this bundle:
https://github.com/jboss-fuse/fuse/tree/master/esb/esb-branding

Cheers,
Jon

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM, jay <my...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi- i wanted  to change the Servicemix brand to our own custom name - I
> think
> it is possible it seems -  but would be really appreciate if some one can
> point me in right direction on how to make it done in standard way?
>

> for example:
> When service mix (4 or 5-SNAPSHOT) starts - it should display a different
> name on the karaf console.

Cheers,
Jon
Red Hat, Inc.