Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Fernanda Pizzorno <fe...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/02 11:23:51 UTC

Merging à previously merged document

Hello,

In my project I am merging two pdf documents to generate a document
using PDFMergerUtility. I store the generated document which looks perfect
and contains all pages from both documents. When I later merge the
previously merged document with other documents, I only get a part of the
previously merged document (one of the original documents) and the second
part is missing.

Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Fernanda

Re: Merging à previously merged document

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Do you store it in a file or in a PDDocument object? What PDFBox version
are you using? Can you upload the files and minimal code to reproduce
the issue (or can it be reproduced with the command line utility?)

Tilman