Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2011/10/07 02:26:14 UTC

"expecting X results" spam

Hey devs,

I was testing out 0.92 and HCM got this like this a year ago:

+      if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
+        LOG.debug("expecting "+results.length+" results");
+      }

coming from HBASE-2002 (it's triggered for every processBatchCallback). Was
it intentional? It sure is at DEBUG but since we ship at that logging level
I would suggest removing it.

J-D

Re: "expecting X results" spam

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
+1 to removing it

It was intentional at one point...  :)
But that doesn't mean it should have stayed in the final patch for commit.

Re: "expecting X results" spam

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Concur, pretty sure I removed this from our internal build, and if not will do so right now.

Best regards,

       - Andy

Re: "expecting X results" spam

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.