Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 09:34:08 UTC

What are the difference between projects name of Blueprint ?

Hi,

The readme file file of the project Geronimo Blueprint does not explain the
difference between :

Blueprint API,
Blueprint CM,
Blueprint Core,
Blueprint Bundle,

I understand that Blueprint bundle corresponds to the bundle that we can use
on Equinox, Felix or Karaf but :

What is Blueprint CM ?
Idem for Core and API ?
Is Blueprint bundle = sum of Blueprint API + CM + core ?

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: What are the difference between projects name of Blueprint ?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 09:34, Charles Moulliard<cm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The readme file file of the project Geronimo Blueprint does not explain the
> difference between :
>
> Blueprint API,
> Blueprint CM,
> Blueprint Core,
> Blueprint Bundle,
>
> I understand that Blueprint bundle corresponds to the bundle that we can use
> on Equinox, Felix or Karaf but :
>
> What is Blueprint CM ?

Support for the ConfigAdmin namespace extension.
This is not part of the blueprint spec yet, but should be included in
the next few months.

> Idem for Core and API ?

Api is well ... the api.
Core is the implementation of the blueprint spec

> Is Blueprint bundle = sum of Blueprint API + CM + core ?

Yes.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet