Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Miroslav Rešetar <mr...@croz.net> on 2008/10/14 08:31:19 UTC

Scheduled date for next release

Hi,

	I have noticed in night build(s) that is added option "Use message
id as correlation id" in JMS Point to Point. As I would like to suggest my
clients to use JMeter I would like to wait until next release comes out. Can
you give me some date (or time period) when we can expect new release?

Thanks,
Miroslav Rešetar

--
Miroslav Rešetar (mresetar@croz.net)
mob: +385916044430

Re: Scheduled date for next release

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 14/10/2008, Miroslav Rešetar <mr...@croz.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         I have noticed in night build(s) that is added option "Use message
>  id as correlation id" in JMS Point to Point. As I would like to suggest my
>  clients to use JMeter I would like to wait until next release comes out. Can
>  you give me some date (or time period) when we can expect new release?

There are no firm dates for releases - this is a volunteer operation.

But I'm hoping that there will be a release before the end of this year.