Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/26 09:00:49 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Release Apache LDAP API 2.0.1

I'm closing this vote which got 5 binding +1 :

o Colm

o Stefan

o Radovan

o Shawn

o and me

I'll push the packages, and update the site.

Many thanks for your reactivity in those difficult times, it's
refreshing to see that despite this project slow down in teh past year,
we are still able to easily gather votes for new releases !

Keep safe, stay home ! (Jack Nicholson in Shinning)