Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Litton, Tom - CEPM" <To...@cepm-us.com> on 2005/01/25 22:44:07 UTC

Adding to the classpath

Is there any way to add additional directories to the classpath maven uses for compiling?

Maven conference ?

Posted by Mi...@swissre.com.
Dear community

Is there anyone that could advice about a conference, in the next future,
that would be worth attending debating the general Java project management
issues and of course Maven ?

Regards

Michele

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender

Some of my thoughts on Maven

Posted by "Christopher W. Farnham" <ch...@wrycan.com>.
If anyone is curious, I've written a blog entry on Maven.

http://kb.wrycan.com/display/WB/2005/01/25/

I had some general thoughts and questions regarding Maven, Ant, Joel
Spolsky's "Law of Leaky Abstraction" and "Ruby on Rails" and tried to
make a coherent piece out of them.  I suppose these disparate subjects
are perfect blog fodder.

Comments and thoughts are welcome.  Please go easy on me as it's my
first blog entry ever ;-)

Christopher Farnham
Senior Consultant at Wrycan, Inc.

chris.farnham@wrycan.com
http://www.wrycan.com

Navigation.xml and collapsable menu's

Posted by Fred Muhlenberg <Fr...@Sun.COM>.
> You must create a "navigation.xml" file:
> http://maven.apache.org/site.html

Thanks for the response.  I'm not sure how I missed that (probably rushed).

Now, I am trying to get a collapsible menu to work.  With the following
navigation.xml file, after generating the site, I get the triangle,
indicating possible expansion of the Setup menu.  However, clicking on
the Setup link doesn't expand it -- it does show the Setup.html file
correctly.

What am I missing on getting the Setup menu to expand?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project>
  <title>Development Menu tree</title>
   <menu name="Development" collapse="true">
    <item name="Setup" href="Env-Setup.html" collapse="true">
     <item href="/cvs.html" name="CVS" collapse="true"> </item>
     <item href="/ant.html" name="Ant" collapse="true"> </item>
    </item>
    <item href="/tasks.html" name="To Do"> </item>
    <item href="/faq.html" name="FAQs"> </item>
   </menu>
</project>

The sample from http://maven.apache.org/site.html doesn't expand for me
either.

-Fred

--
Fred Muhlenberg

'Tell me and I may forget.  Show me and I may not remember.
  Involve me, and I'll understand.'
                             Native American Saying

Re: How to get user supplied documentation into reports section

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
You must create a "navigation.xml" file:
http://maven.apache.org/site.html

Re: Adding to the classpath

Posted by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu>.
Actually, it's very easy to ADD to the classpath.  (I'm still trying to
figure out how to easily DELETE from it)

I've never tried it but I think you use it like so:

<addPath
 id="maven.compile.src.set"
 refid="mycrap" />

<addPath