Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ro test <rk...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 23:25:52 UTC

WSDL2Java: generated classes in 1 gigantic java file

Hi,

I've a WSDL file and xsd file and I used the Axis2, bin/wsdl2java utility to
generate the java classes from wsdl using the following command:

>bin\wsdl2java.bat -p com.org1.service -uri org1.wsdl

I see 5 different files created under com/org1/service directory with the
AWSServiceServiceStub.java file containing number of java classes.  This is
inconvenient for us.  Is it possible to generate all the classes in separate
files instead of 1 file?  If so, what is the command to use?

Thanks a bunch.
-Ray

Re: order in the list of deployed Web services ?

Posted by Ce...@linedata.com.
It does not help since I am not using Axis2, but an older version.
There is no such services.list file.

"Martin Gainty" <mg...@hotmail.com>
29/06/2007 16:08
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Objet
Re: order in the list of deployed Web services ?

$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/services/services.list

HTH
M--
addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please
notify
Is there a parameter in the <globalConfiguration> part that orders the
list of services ?
they seem to appear randomly.

Thanks

Re: order in the list of deployed Web services ?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Re: WSDL2Java: generated classes in 1 gigantic java file

Posted by ro test <rk...@gmail.com>.
I tried the '-u' option and I'm still getting the same problem.  I used the
command below:

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
"-u"