Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Amita Vadhavkar <am...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/06 11:47:30 UTC

Build Failure: axis2 test cases failing

Hi ,
  I am new to Tuscany and trying to build the project for the first
time.
  I am getting the below stack trace with 4 test cases errors.
  Please help in fixing the problem.
 T E S T S
Running org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils).
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.042 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testInvokeService(org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase)
Time elapsed: 0.962 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Dispatch phase not found on the global InFlow
phase of the axis2.xml. Please recheck
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.URLBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(
URLBasedAxisConfigurator.java:75)
 at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext
(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:61)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.util.TuscanyAxisConfigurator.getConfigurationContext
(TuscanyAxisConfigurator.java:40)
 at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase.createAxis2Service
(Axis2ServiceTestCase.java:116)
 at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase.testInvokeService(
Axis2ServiceTestCase.java:54)

testAsyncMessageReceiver(
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase)  Time elapsed:
0.04sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Dispatch phase not found on the global InFlow
phase of the axis2.xml. Please recheck
 at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.URLBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(
URLBasedAxisConfigurator.java:75)
 at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext
(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:61)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.util.TuscanyAxisConfigurator.getConfigurationContext
(TuscanyAxisConfigurator.java:40)
 at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase.createAxis2Service
(Axis2ServiceTestCase.java:116)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ServiceTestCase.testAsyncMessageReceiver
(Axis2ServiceTestCase.java:69)

Running org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.18 sec <<<
FAILURE!
testInvokeService(org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase)
Time elapsed: 0.14 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2BindingRunTimeException:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Dispatch phase not found on the global InFlow
phase of the axis2.xml. Please recheck
 at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2Reference.<init>(
Axis2Reference.java:71)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase.createAxis2Reference
(Axis2ReferenceTestCase.java:98)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase.testInvokeService(
Axis2ReferenceTestCase.java:49)

testAsyncTargetInvoker(
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase)  Time
elapsed: 0.03sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2BindingRunTimeException:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Dispatch phase not found on the global InFlow
phase of the axis2.xml. Please recheck
 at org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2Reference.<init>(
Axis2Reference.java:71)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase.createAxis2Reference
(Axis2ReferenceTestCase.java:98)
 at
org.apache.tuscany.binding.axis2.Axis2ReferenceTestCase.testAsyncTargetInvoker
(Axis2ReferenceTestCase.java:56)

Results :

Tests in error:

Re: Build Failure: axis2 test cases failing

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I did try to upgrade our axis2.xml to the latest version from Axis2 but it
doesn't help. I debugged into the Axis2 code and found it doesn't populate
the configuration from the file correctly (almost everything is empty). So
it's probably an Axis2 issue.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I think Rick quietly fixed this in r453568, works for me now anyway. Try
getting the latest code.

   ...ant

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
That worked for me.  Thanks!