Posted to users@maven.apache.org by DebasisM <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/11 14:35:21 UTC

How to customize the project info reports-project-info-reports:project-team

Hi All,
 I am generating the site through site goal.The project-team list page
contains some info which is not suitable for all type of project.Examle-

The Team

A successful project requires many people to play many roles. Some members
write code or documentation, while others are valuable as testers,
submitting patches and suggestions.

The team is comprised of Members and Contributors. Members have direct
access to the source of a project and actively evolve the code-base.
Contributors improve the project through submission of patches and
suggestions to the Members. The number of Contributors to the project is
unbounded. Get involved today. All contributions to the project are greatly
appreciated.

Above is required for a opensource project.I want only the table.How can i
remove this part?

Thanks,
Debasis

Re: How to customize the project info reports-project-info-reports:project-team

Posted by "Adam Leggett (UPCO)" <ad...@upco.co.uk>.
On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 05:35 -0800, DebasisM wrote:
> Hi All,
>  I am generating the site through site goal.The project-team list page
> contains some info which is not suitable for all type of project.Examle-
>
> The Team
>
> A successful project requires many people to play many roles. Some members
> write code or documentation, while others are valuable as testers,
> submitting patches and suggestions.
>
> The team is comprised of Members and Contributors. Members have direct
> access to the source of a project and actively evolve the code-base.
> Contributors improve the project through submission of patches and
> suggestions to the Members. The number of Contributors to the project is
> unbounded. Get involved today. All contributions to the project are greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Above is required for a opensource project.I want only the table.How can i
> remove this part?
>
> Thanks,
> Debasis

I seem to remember adding a patch for this a while back -

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-35

The text you mention is contained in a properties file. I added a mojo
param to allow you to specify a custom file location.

Adam

--
Adam Leggett
Chief Architect