Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/07/03 14:11:32 UTC

NYC Apache Lucene/Solr/Nutch/etc. Meetup

Hi All, (sorry for the cross-post)

For those in NYC, there will be a Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Mahout/
Nutch/Tika/Droids/Lucene ports) Meetup on July 22, hosted by MTV
Networks and co-sponsored with Lucid Imagination.

For more info and to RSVP, see http://www.meetup.com/NYC-Apache-Lucene-Solr-Meetup/
.  There is limited seating, so get your spot early.   Note, you must
register with your first and last name so that security badges can be
printed ahead of time for access.

Cheers,
Grant

Re: NYC Apache Lucene/Solr/Nutch/etc. Meetup

Posted by Brendan Grainger <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Grant,

It's saying this meeting is closed to new attendees when I try to rsvp
to the meeting.  Anyway around that?

Thanks