Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by starz10de <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2010/01/27 16:54:04 UTC

Problem with „AND“ operator to search Chinese text

Hello ,

I could successfully implement the Chinese analyzer (CJKAnalyzer) and search
Chinese text. However, I have problem when I use the Boolean operator AND
then I got always 0 hits. When I search for the 2 Chinese terms without the
“AND” operator is no problem, When I want to count only the hits when both
exist in the same document, the result always zero.

How I could use the “AND” operator when I search Chinese text and why it is
a problem to use it when searching Chinese text.

Thanks in advance