Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/15 16:34:04 UTC

No mention of scm protocol in site:deploy docs

I noticed that the Site plugin docs for the deploy goal only talk
about the 'scp' and 'file' protocols.  I know it's possible to deploy
with scm: as well, because I've published sites to Subversion.  I'm
not sure it works with all scm systems though.

I'll take a stab at updating
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/deploy-mojo.html and
maybe adding a usage example, unless someone beats me to it.

Does anyone have additional info that should be included about
publishing to scm?  Has anyone done it with git, for example?

--
Wendy