Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by legolas <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 20:53:58 UTC

Where i can find Geronimo Clustering and HA level of support?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post
I have some question regarding geronimo clustering  and fail over recovery
support.

1-Is there any built-in clustering support for geronimo in application
server level, like what we can see in GlassFish?

2-Is there facilities for deploying and administration of multiple nodes in
a Geronimo cluster?

Thanks

Re: Where i can find Geronimo Clustering and HA level of support?

Posted by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org>.
Here is the link to instructions on how to use Terracotta with Geronimo:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/clustering-geronimo-with-open-terracotta.html

We're also currently working on a Geronimo plugin for Terracotta which will
let you install Terracotta clustering support from the Geronimo admin
console.

--Orion

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.