Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roland Carlsson <ma...@javalia.se> on 2003/09/27 23:07:41 UTC

Security apache+tomcat

Hi!

I know I must have missed this in the documentation somewhere but I can't
find it.

How do I configure apache to use the security-constraints of my web-app?

Example: I have a photo-album witch have two kinds of users. Admins and
everybody else. Among the admin-files there are some pictures and .html
files. But I don't want everybody to see those files... and I guess I should
not map .gif and .html to tomcat according to the manual since apache is the
star on that area... So, i'm a little confused here.

So.. where is the document I missed? .. Or can you simply write the
soluition down here?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson