Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Dutertry, Nicolas" <Ni...@HRACCESS.com> on 2006/05/26 16:37:39 UTC

Several Jackrabbit on the same database

Hi,

Is to possible for several Jackrabbit instances to share the same data at
the same time (using SimpleDbPersistenceManager and DbFileSystem plugged on
the same tables in the same database), or is it impossible because of
Jackrabbit internal behavior (caching or something else) ?
Actually I have several applications and I'd like them to work on the same
content repository : when one application saves data the others are able to
get the changes.

Thanks for your help.

--
Nicolas Dutertry

Re: Several Jackrabbit on the same database

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
this is not possible with jackrabbit. however there are other ways to share
a repository between applications. multiple applications can connect via
rmi to a jackrabbit server.

regards
  marcel