Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/01 21:38:31 UTC

[scxml] release or current svn code not backguard compatible

Hi guys,
I have been running now for 6 months my project
without any update from svn. I decided to go for the
release today since I wanted to debug something.

Something weird is happenning with jexl returning
always "false" for any evaluation.

With an example I have in my scxml:
<n:transition event="SendPinReq"
cond="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
eq '2'" target="aIDLE2UPSENDb"/>

This is used by:
JexlEvaluator#evalCond(final Context ctx, final String
expr)

where
expr="clientProfile.getCurrentApplication().getAppId()
eq '2'"

But that code does not get really evaluated and
JexlEvaluator#evalCond(Context, String) returns false.

I did not give it a try but can it be the namespace
control that I read was recently added? I use <n:...
for all of my statements since I am using a custom
schema based on the one w3c posted ... something like:

<n:scxml version="1.0" initialstate="IDLE"
xmlns:n="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2005/07/scxml
http://pathtoserverhere/scxml.xsd">

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Nestor

Re: [scxml] release or current svn code not backguard compatible

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/2/06, Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That could be the issue, I am inserting in the context
> the objects I want to expose to scxml and so if now
> the context depends on the state I must update the
> state context with my unique per session one.

<snip/>

You would be inserting those in the root context? Thats available to
all states. Sorry, I'm not sure what snippet you want (below). What
will be faster is an example that I can work with (sort of a "before"
so we can have an "after"). Thanks.

-Rahul

Posted by Nestor Urquiza <ne...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.