Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf> on 2012/02/11 00:42:31 UTC

wicketstuff-tinymce not working in deployment mode

On my latest project, I'm using wicketstuff-tinymce 1.5.4.

It works fine when I'm in development mode, but when I switch to deployment,
all the icons and images are gone.

I've found that it as something to do with the JavaScript compressor which
is disable in development mode and enable in deployment mode :

getResourceSettings().setJavaScriptCompressor(null); //development
getResourceSettings().setJavaScriptCompressor(new
DefaultJavaScriptCompressor()); //deployment

What I don't manage to find is if the problem comes from the compressor or
tinymce script...

Here's a quickstart :
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4377928/tinymce.zip
tinymce.zip
To start it in development : mvn jetty:run
To start it in deployment : mvn jetty:run -Dwicket.configuration=deployment

Here's a screenshot in deployment mode (the images are missing) :
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4377928/broken_tinymce_deployment.png
broken_tinymce_deployment.png

We I try to load the image directly through the URL
http://localhost:8080/tinymce/wicket/contrib/tinymce/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/img/icons.gif
I've got the following message :
"The image .... cannot be displayed because it contains errors".

Is anyone facing the same problem?