Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 07:09:25 UTC

lock tests 1 failing?

I'm seeing a failure on lock test #1 over ra_serf. The server returns
423 (Locked) and that gets mapped into SVN_ERR_FS_NO_LOCK_TOKEN.
However... the test wants to see SVN_ERR_FS_LOCK_OWNER_MISMATCH.

I backed up my working copy to before some of my recent commit work,
and before Stefan's server sanitization efforts... and still no go.

On 'svn-slik-w2k3-x64-ra', the buildbot has no problems with lock test
1 via ra_serf. I'm kind of at a loss. Any thoughts?

Julian: I see that the 'svn-x64-centos-gcc' builder uses ra_neon.
Could you switch or augment that builder to also do ra_serf? I'd like
to see us get more coverage.

Cheers,
-g

Re: lock tests 1 failing?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Oop. This was due to shim testing. Nevermind. (tho note below for you, julian)