Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2008/09/19 18:57:01 UTC

Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-ocm » Jackrabbit Object Content Mapping #118

See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Jackrabbit-ocm/org.apache.jackrabbit$jackrabbit-ocm/118/changes

Re: Hudson build is back to stable: Jackrabbit-ocm » Jackrabbit Object Content Mapping #118

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
ok thanks for the info and for your help

Christophe

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.