Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Valerio Schiavoni <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 10:36:25 UTC

more than one profile active at the same time

Hello everyone,
i want to two have more than 1 profile active by default. So to each
of the profiles in my pom I added:

<activation>
  	<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
 </activation>

to be sure that each of the profiles are 'activated', i tested it with:

mvn help:active-profiles

the output is quite reassuring:

[INFO] [help:active-profiles]
[INFO]
Active Profiles for Project
'org.objectweb.fractal:julia-integrationtests-conf:jar:2.5.1-SNAPSHOT':

The following profiles are active:

 - nooptimization (source: pom)
 - merge-controllers (source: pom)
 - merge-controllers-and-interceptors (source: pom)
 - merge-everything (source: pom)

each profile configure surefire to be executed with some properties.
The problem is that only the last profile declared in the pom is
actually 'executed' (that is: if I comment 'merge-everything', then
merge-controllers-and-interceptors' is the one to be actived).

Is this a known issue ? I couldn't find any JIRA for it.

Did i misunderstand the semantic of 'active-by-default' ?

thank,
valerio
--
http://valerioschiavoni.blogspot.com