Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Rob Saccoccio <ro...@InfiniteTechnology.com> on 1998/05/27 17:44:52 UTC

os-qnx/2296: SERIALIZED_ACCEPT on QNX

>Number:         2296
>Category:       os-qnx
>Synopsis:       SERIALIZED_ACCEPT on QNX
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
There is no form of SERIALIZED_ACCEPT defined for QNX.

USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT and USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT both seem
to work fine.  Admittedly, I can't create much of a load.  I suspect
some form of SERIALIZED_ACCEPT would be better than none.  Based on the
reading it seems USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT is the better choice.

If there is some way of conclusively determining appropriate functioning
or for determining which is better/faster, please let me know.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Here's a diff -c for conf.h...

*** conf-orig.h	Mon May 11 15:59:01 1998
--- conf.h	Wed May 27 11:43:08 1998
***************
*** 626,631 ****
--- 626,632 ----