Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 14:11:02 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.1.0 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce Apache BookKeeper version
4.1.0.

This is the second release of the Apache BookKeeper subproject of ZooKeeper.
The BookKeeper project is made up of a distributed logging service called
BookKeeper and a distributed publish/subscribe system build on top of
BookKeeper called Hedwig.

For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/releases.html

BookKeeper 4.1.0 Release Notes are at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.1.0/releaseNotes.html<http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.0.0/releaseNotes.html>

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.1.0 released

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.
Its really a great effort. Thanks Sijie.

-Rakesh

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Great work Sijie!

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com>.
Thanks a lot Sijie,  for your great efforts.
Great job, Sijie and everyone else involved. Congratulations for making it happen!

-Flavio

On Jun 13, 2012, at 2:11 PM, Sijie Guo wrote:

> The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce Apache BookKeeper version
> 4.1.0.
>
> This is the second release of the Apache BookKeeper subproject of ZooKeeper.
> The BookKeeper project is made up of a distributed logging service called
> BookKeeper and a distributed publish/subscribe system build on top of
> BookKeeper called Hedwig.
>
> For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
>
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/releases.html
>
> BookKeeper 4.1.0 Release Notes are at:
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.1.0/releaseNotes.html<http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.0.0/releaseNotes.html>
>
> We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.
>
> Regards,
>
> The BookKeeper Team

flavio
junqueira
senior research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.1.0 released

Posted by Uma Maheswara Rao G <ma...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Great work Sijie!