Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Perez Carmona, David" <DP...@fcc.es> on 2004/06/02 15:20:54 UTC

New debugging tool

Hi all,

I have published a new debugging tool called the "FotoTransformer" I use myself.  It is described in http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FotoTransformer.

Hope it can be useful for anyone else.

David

Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.

Re: New debugging tool

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.
just fyi: another option is Cocoon's profiler. This requires only to
change the pipeline implementation (<map:pipeline
type="profiling-noncaching"> or something like that) and will then
automatically record everything going through the pipelines. You can
then browse the results via a web interface. See the profiler block for
examples.