Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Gary W. Smith" <ga...@primeexalia.com> on 2007/07/24 16:34:44 UTC

RE: sa-update is failing on update.spamassassin.org

Sorry, should have been update instead of users in subject...

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
updates.spamassassin.org has no A record.  It has a TXT record though. :)

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
I WILL NOT SNAP BRAS

 	Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 8F22

RE: sa-update is failing on update.spamassassin.org

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.