Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2020/05/01 04:56:10 UTC

Access to Hadoop QA account for migrating Precommit jobs in Hadoop

Hi Allen,

I'm testing new Jenkins master and find that we have to set hadoopqa JIRA
password to migrate the PreCommit-Admin and
PreCommit-(HADOOP|HDFS|YARN|MAPREDUCE)-Build. Would you migrate the jobs or
register the credential to the new Jenkins master (
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/)?

Best regards,
Akira

Re: Access to Hadoop QA account for migrating Precommit jobs in Hadoop

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Hi Akira,

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 12:52 PM Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On 2020/05/01 04:56:10, Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi Allen,
> >
> > I'm testing new Jenkins master and find that we have to set hadoopqa JIRA
> > password to migrate the PreCommit-Admin and
> > PreCommit-(HADOOP|HDFS|YARN|MAPREDUCE)-Build. Would you migrate the jobs
> or
> > register the credential to the new Jenkins master (
> > https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/)?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Akira
>
> I'll note that Allen is not subscribed to this list.
> Akira, did you get a response from him regarding this?
>
> Just to clarify that Infra does not have credentials for the hadoopqa Jira
> account.
> If needed, we can take it over and reset the credentials

Any further progress on this?

Thanks

Gav...

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.