Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 19:33:49 UTC

Replicating only One column column family of HBase table

Hi,

We have a requirement in which we want to replicate only one CF of a table
whereas that table has 2 CF.

I believe, its possible because replication_scope is set on CF level(in my
case, i'll set replication_scope=1 on only one CF). Unfortunately, i dont
have access to infrastructure to test this hypothesis.
So, i would like to confirm this on mailing list. Please let me know.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Replicating only One column column family of HBase table

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Update: We tried and it worked.

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,