Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ch...@bluewin.ch on 2020/08/06 13:25:47 UTC

Client-Side Filter & Access Token Handling

Hi

I am trying to implement a filter, which needs to store an access token
until it expires.

For the server side I found ClientCodeRequestFilter which could be used or
adapted, but I did not found anything on client side to filter requests with
storing and refresh handling of access tokens.

The only thing I found was OAuthInvoker, is that the way to go or is there
another Filter which would provide this functions?

Regards

Christian