Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Cairo Noleto <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/07 18:48:10 UTC

Simples question: How to compact couchdb database with curl or another way in terminal?!

Hi for all!

I have a simple question about couchdb, how you compact your couchdb
database using curl, via terminal or another way without enter in futon?

--
Cairo Noleto 
Visits http://www.caironoleto.com/

Re: Simples question: How to compact couchdb database with curl or another way in terminal?!

Posted by David Coallier <da...@gmail.com>.
>> Hi for all!
>>
>> I have a simple question about couchdb, how you compact your couchdb
>> database using curl, via terminal or another way without enter in futon?

Sorry I forgot this if you need more information on compaction :)

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Compaction

--
Slan,
David

Re: Simples question: How to compact couchdb database with curl or another way in terminal?!

Posted by David Coallier <da...@gmail.com>.
2010/1/7 Cairo Noleto <ca...@gmail.com>:
> Hi for all!
>
> I have a simple question about couchdb, how you compact your couchdb
> database using curl, via terminal or another way without enter in futon?

This should do it for you:

$> curl -X POST http://localhost:5984/dbname/_compact

--
Slan,