Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Ramakrishna Srinivasa <ra...@wipro.com> on 2001/01/01 09:45:42 UTC

Re: No deserializer found..

Well, I was able to run the example and get the desired output.
The problem seems to be with the version of xerces.jar. I used xercer1_0_4 and it is
working now.

I am really amazed at the strange Error Message??Can you explain me why this is
happening??
It is running with an old version of Xerces and not  with the latest??

I didnt try in Win NT still...

TIA
Ramki.