Posted to users@camel.apache.org by pochadri <po...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 11:57:00 UTC

Matching the Request and reply

Can somebody please guide me on creating the route with the following
requirements

1. A request is sent over tcp to outside server
2. Reply can come any time later and there is no gaurantee the replies would
be in the same order as requests were sent
3. Request then need to be matched with response and and combined response
message need to be sent to to the caller of the request.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Pochadri

Re: Matching the Request and reply

Posted by Taariq Levack <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can add a correlation ID to the request, then use that ID to
aggregate[1] the request and response.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2.html

Taariq