Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/19 19:48:15 UTC

Roller problem

Hi all,

I think that did find  a problem at roller I was working at
ThemeManagerImpl.java :

    public void initialize() throws InitializationException {

        log.debug("Initializing Theme Manager");

        if(themeDir != null) {
            // rather than be lazy we are going to load all themes from
            // the disk preemptively and cache them
            this.themes = loadAllThemesFromDisk();

            log.info("Loaded "+this.themes.size()+" themes from disk.");
        }
    }

but the this.themes = loadAllThemesFromDisk();
would verify if  the cache.sitewide.enabled is true because otherwise for
development new theme(site front) I need always restart tomcat,
it is very bad.

thanks

RE: Roller problem

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

Sounds like you're using a different encoding (not UTF-8) to save your template.

Re: Roller problem

Posted by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Allen,

Re: Roller problem