Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Buddy Matula <bu...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/16 00:36:38 UTC

[CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Hello,

My username is buddymatula and my real name is Theodore Matula. I would
like to request for my account to be white listed so that I may add my
information to the directory of volunteers

Re: [CWiki] Account Whitelisting

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Buddy Matula wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My username is buddymatula and my real name is Theodore Matula. I would
> like to request for my account to be white listed so that I may add my
> information to the directory of volunteers

Buddy;

Your cwiki account has been white-listed. Welcome to Apache OpenOffice.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna