Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/22 13:41:09 UTC

Apache GPG key or SSH public key configured ... yet ?! And Release Signing

Somebody has reviewed the docs (or has configured his PGP/GPG )
successfully yet?

You can configure your SSH key + GPG key by logging in into:
http://id.apache.org

You can see _anybodies_ profile when you login to people.apache.org
and perform the query:

ldapsearch -x uid=YOURNAME

so you can see mine by this query:
ldapsearch -x uid=sebawagner

My credentials are set .... but somehow it does not work, my SSH key
is never accepted,
my PGP key is somehow synced (and somehow failed)
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/?C=M;O=D (the first entry ;))
=> always empty and never updates / modifies.

I know (by contacting INFRA team) that my asf-pgpKeyFingerprint: 2048R/A1E540B7
should be okay ... although I wonder why some people put in their long
version key.

Can I run: gpg --import $MY_KEY.asc to import it manually?

Also I wonder why even our mentors (except Ross) do not have
configured such keys, actually how do you sign your code / releases
without it?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Apache GPG key or SSH public key configured ... yet ?! And Release Signing

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
... okay I got it the ssh working by configuring it manually to, thanks Maxim!

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.