Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com> on 2001/06/26 21:45:40 UTC

FYI: Updated format of Resources page.

I finally realized that we have a resources page on our website (gotta
love the sharp focus I can bring to a job...) and noticed that an
article I wrote about Ant and VisualAge for Java in my IBM days was
missing.  No prob, I added it and even figured out how to update
jakarta.apache.org.  While I was looking at the page, I realized it
wasn't overly readable as the lists were getting longer, and didn't
really match some of our other pages.  So I updated it to look more like
our "External Tools and Tasks" page.  Hope nobody minds.

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.

Re: FYI: Updated format of Resources page.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com> wrote:

> I finally realized that we have a resources page on our website
> (gotta love the sharp focus I can bring to a job...)

;-)

> So I updated it to look more like our "External Tools and Tasks"
> page.  Hope nobody minds.

I like it.

Stefan