Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Geurt Schimmel <GS...@schubergphilis.com> on 2012/11/01 00:45:53 UTC

Whitelisting forwarded queues

BrokerA is forwarding a number of queues with <staticallyIncludedDestinations> to BrokerB.
How can BrokerB prevent BrokerA from relentlessly forwarding whatever BrokerA likes (and only allow the queues to be forwarded that were agreed) using Spring XML ?

Thanks.

Re: Whitelisting forwarded queues

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
By forwarding ">", everything will be broadcast. Limit it to down to
suppress. The discussion I linked to was that without a destinationFilter
set, subscription traffic was being forwarded at all times.

The documentation could be improved to be a lot more concise but I don't
think edits are open to the public.

Posted by Geurt Schimmel <GS...@schubergphilis.com>.
Thanks ! I'm sure IT-auditors will raise this kind of questions...

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com