Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2020/11/16 08:19:23 UTC

Docker registry

Hi,

I saw a discussion on Mattermost about a Hop github project for Docker:

https://github.com/project-hop/hop-docker
<https://github.com/project-hop/hop-docker>

May be it could be nice to add the first Apache release of Hop in the
official Apache docker registry:

https://hub.docker.com/u/apache/ <https://hub.docker.com/u/apache/>

Thoughts?

regards,

--
François
fpapon@apache.org

Re: Docker registry

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi Julian,

You're right, let's focus on the first Apache release legal process.

I just noticed this because of the existing repository and the effort
made by the dev team around docker.

regards,

François
fpapon@apache.org