Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/06/03 22:26:10 UTC

Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang

Jimmy hasn't been around that long but he already has a track record
that makes him look like a veteran.  I believe he has the distinction
of having made the largest ever hbase patch : 3.1MB of protobuf
refactorings.  Keep up the code slinging Jimmy.  One of us!

St.Ack

Re: Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Welcome Jimmy.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:
> Jimmy hasn't been around that long but he already has a track record
> that makes him look like a veteran.  I believe he has the distinction
> of having made the largest ever hbase patch : 3.1MB of protobuf
> refactorings.  Keep up the code slinging Jimmy.  One of us!
>
> St.Ack

Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)

Re: Welcome our newest committer, Jimmy Xiang

Posted by Himanshu Vashishtha <hv...@cs.ualberta.ca>.
Congrats Jimmy! :)

Posted by Li Pi <li...@idle.li>.
Congrats!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Jimmy.

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.
Great job, Jimmy!

Greg

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Jimmy!

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks a lot!

It is a great project, and a great community!

I really enjoy working with everyone here!!

Thanks,
Jimmy

Posted by "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ra...@huawei.com>.
Welcome Jimmy.  Congrats..