Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Antony Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 15:26:06 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ warning - Local transaction had not been commited. Commiting now

If I use JMS end points will the exchanges inside ServiceMix can be recovered
on a crash?. I am using a cluster with HA. Also can you point me to some
docs on using JMS endpoints. I have some business logic to handle the
messages. The samples code is just passing message from one component to
another. While the message is passed it may get lost on a system failure.
That is why I opt for XA.

Don't know what is the use of DONE exchange. When I use the done(exchange)
method, the producer component is invoked multiple times.

The code is attached. It is using a SU. The container configuration is also
included.  http://www.nabble.com/file/p23540566/code.zip code.zip

Regards,
Antony.