Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com> on 2000/11/28 22:24:39 UTC

Re: Error parsing JSP with tag library -- how do I track down what's wrong?

Which version of tomcat?

XML parser validation failed because of a 'web-app' tag that
is not accepted by the DTD against which it is being validated.
Do you have that tag in your TLD? If so, that's the problem.

Send your TLD or web.xml if you want more help.

	-- Pierre