Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lemke, Michael IZ/HZA-IE5" <le...@de.ina.com> on 2003/09/29 12:40:21 UTC

RE: Tomcat 3.3.1: AccessLogInterceptor doesn't log PUT requests

A long time ago I sent the attached message.  There was no solution
to the problem.  It has just come up again and I am wondering what
options there are to get *everything* logged.  Would a combination
with Apache solve this?  We need to somehow be able to proove that
we have or have not received a certain request.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: IIS5+Tomcat4.1 Configuration problem

Posted by Kareem Mahgoub <ka...@thewayout.net>.
Hi list,
Just to complete the thread, I failed to install Tomcat4.1 with IIS5. I
tried Tomcat3.3 and it was installed very smoothly.
Now I have new problem,
I have several websites hosted on IIS. How I can make Tomcat process jsp
files from different physical locations.
Thanks in Advance,
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub

Re: IIS5+Tomcat4.1 Configuration problem