Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <st...@visionet.de> on 2020/09/14 08:15:52 UTC

Wicket Migration: Where has AjaxPostprocessingCallDecorator gone

Or in general: where is IAjaxCallDecorator now in Wicket 9?

I'm migrating an old Wicket 1.4 project to version 9.

IAjaxCallDecorator dissapeared between Wicket 5 and 6 but I can't find any hint in the migation documentsa and it was not deprecated in 1.5.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
---
Stefan Lindner, Visionet Hard- und Software GmbH, Karolinenstraße 52b, 90763 Fürth
Durchwahl: Tel.: 0911/148894-10, FAX: 0911-148894-11, E-Mail: Stefan.Lindner@visionet.de<ma...@visionet.de>
Zentrale: Tel.: 0911/148894-0, FAX: 0911-148894-99, Internet: http://www.visionet.de<http://www.visionet.de/>
Registergericht Fürth: HRB 6573, Geschäftsführer: Stefan Lindner

AW: Wicket Migration: Where has AjaxPostprocessingCallDecorator gone

Re: Wicket Migration: Where has AjaxPostprocessingCallDecorator gone

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.