Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <bp...@f2network.com.au> on 2004/04/23 01:47:46 UTC

RE: [Q] Setting a property so that it's visible from another plug in

Great - thanks Stephen. IIRC I fixed the manifest problems for the next
release of the JAR plugin (or at least assigned the issue to myself to do by
then :)

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Brett Porter wrote:

> Great - thanks Stephen. IIRC I fixed the manifest problems for the next
> release of the JAR plugin (or at least assigned the issue to myself to do by
> then :)

That's terrific news.
Let me know if you want any additional help/feedback on this one.
Cheers, Stephen.